This is an application that is constructed in Java and Applescript. This application is a simplified way to create the fake certificates in order to grab 4S auth keys. You MUST have a mac and java must be installed.
Instructions are simple:
Preliminary Make sure you have Ruby installed on your mac.
To install ruby run the following in Terminal:
sudo gem install eventmachine sudo gem install CFPropertyList
- Download the file.
- Extract the zip file
- Install the mpkg file.
- Navigate to Applications/i4siri
- Open i4siricertificate.jar
- Click “run certificate creator”. Make sure to not click anything for at least 10 seconds. (or until terminal opens and you can see progress with the certificate)
- Ignore could not find file errors. These are just checks
- Close Terminal and the Java Application.